RAG POP UP FAQ’S
WHAT YOU CAN SELL
- We strongly encourage and support local & unique Stall Holders.
- Local & Emerging Designer Men’s, Women’s Fashions, Shoes & Sportswear, Unique Baby & Kids clothing & accessories, Handmade Accessories, Vintage & High End Recycled Clothing. Ideally, Items that cannot be found in Shopping Centre’s.
- We strongly encourage you provide an enclosed area for customers to try clothing on.
SET UP & PACK DOWN
- Set Up is 1.5 hours before the Event and 1 hour after the Event.
- Site Management will guide stallholders with setup. No discussion will be entered into regarding position allocated for market day.
- All boxes or setup equipment must be removed from the trading area during trade or hidden from view under tablecloths. Nothing is permitted outside of your stall area.
- NOTE: Failure to set up in time for the event will mean automatic cancellation of your space. Pop Ups run for 5 hours. We cannot have sellers moving items inside/and out during the event.
STALL HOLDER BEHAVIOUR
- Stallholders are required at all times to act in a professional manner and be honorable representatives of Rag Pop Up.
- Bringing the Markets into disrepute, negatively influencing the public, customers or fellow stallholders.
- Behaving in a negative way towards the operator or not listening to instruction given by the Site Manager is not acceptable and may result in stallholder removal from the market and banning from future attendance.
- The market is always on regardless of weather or varying aspects. It is up to the stall holder to decide whether they will set up in inclement weather.
- However, in the case of severe weather, the market will be cancelled.
- Rubbish must be removed and taken away by the stallholder. Rubbish bins placed throughout the market are for the visitors to the market. These bins are not for your product waste this includes: wrapping for racks, tents and other equipment, products that you have not sold, coat hangers etc.
- Stall holders must leave their stall space clean and free of rubbish on departure.
- available at the venue
- Paid & Free Parking is located on and around the Beaufort Street Perimeter.
- Sellers will need to secure their own parking spot during the event.
- We do not offer refunds within 14 days of a cancellation.
- However, if you cancel outside of 14 days, 50% will be refunded back to you.
- ATM machines available close by to the venue
POWER & WATER
- We do not allow food and beverage Stalls at our event. We have an abundance of cafes, bars and restaurant around the vicinity of the. Therefore power & water is not supplied
- The Site Manager on duty will have full responsibility for all operational decisions on the day including but not limited to stall positioning, cancellations or early closings of the markets due to foul weather, unapproved products for removal with immediate effect.
- The Site Managers decision is final and no correspondence / discussion may be entered into.
- Instructions must be adhered to on the day. Failure to do so may result in stall holder removal from the market and banning from future attendance.
- The mobile contact for the Site Manager is 0404 400 002 and is used at the weekends only.
- You can contact RAG Pop Up during the week on 0411 466 466
INSURANCE FOR MARKET STALL HOLDERS
- Many market organizers require you to insure your stall in case things go wrong.
- You may need both public liability and product liability insurance to make sure you're covered. You might also consider professional indemnity insurance.
- Some insurance providers will sell insurance packages specifically for market stall holders (sometimes called 'Market Trading Insurance').
- If the market you're intending to sell your goods at offers insurance as a part of the registration fee, make sure you understand exactly what you're covered for. You may feel more comfortable obtaining your own insurance in addition to the insurance on offer from the market.
- You should also make sure that your set up and pack down time is included as a part of your insurance package.
- If you have your own insurance, we will require a copy of your insurance during registration.
LIABILITY & RISK FOR ORGANISER/s